Friday, April 25, 2008

Day 535

I'm off to LR first thing in the morning!! I haven't been home since my last wedding in December, so I'm super excited about it. Sadly I missed the fun activities tonight, but I get to stay until Monday afternoon, so I'll get to spend some time with my family too. Coming in town for weddings is always tough because there's just never enough time to see everyone. And sadly, my mom and sisters seem to get shortchanged the most. Mom now works on the weekends, and this weekend Lindann is going to Charlotte and Marissa to Fayetteville, so I'm glad I'll have Monday to see everyone, even if just for a bit. After this weekend, pretty much all of my friends have been married off, so I don't really have any more good excuses to come home. I'll get to that when I come to it, but I am super excited about seeing everyone this weekend. LR, here I come! Off to pack now, but everyone have a good weekend.

No comments: