I've been working, working, working this December away (oh, except for when I've been sleeping off the lingering cold that keeps bogging me down). However, I did get the best early birthday present ever...my birthday off of work on Saturday! Thanks to the best boss ever, he's working for me. Hooray! We're all a slave to health care reform these days, but I am very thankful for him picking up this extra time for my big day.
Oy vey, 30 it is. Not sure yet how I'm feeling about this big birthday, but I have a feeling it's going to hit me like a two ton truck Sunday morning. (Might have something to do with all the champagne I'll be drinking too).
So what to do about it? I did what any girl would do to prep for the doomed 3-0...got a new haircut, my party dress picked out, my nails painted pretty. All a front? Maybe, but at least I'll feel good facing a new decade. That and show up with a smile.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck Shawna! I wish Marissa and I could be there to cheer you on to the new decade!
Lindann
so so SO sad I am not there to celebrate, have a wonderful night!
Post a Comment