Something very strange is happening.
I am not a morning person. Never have been, never will be...or so I thought. For some odd reason, for the past few weeks now I seem to be waking up, on my own, between 5:00 and 6:00 am. Every morning. Oh wait...this Sunday morning my body did let me sleep in until 6:30 am. Seriously? What is happening? Me, the person who loves sleep more than anyone else, save my sister Marissa...it's just not right.
So what does a girl decide to do rather than fight her body's (un)natural instincts? Embrace it! Yes, I somewhat happily jumped out of bed this morning at 5:15 am to get a start on my day. I worked out, cooked breakfast, checked my email, read the paper, blew out my hair and even went to vote, all before leaving for work at 8:15 am.
Now I see what I've been saying all these years is true...the busier I am, the more productive I become. Too bad I haven't started back to graduate school yet...I'd be flying through those lectures at this rate.
Hmm, what to do tomorrow morning? Guess I could also tackle my Goodwill donation for the season...or work on that novel I always pondered. Imagine the possibilities of my new found early rising!
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you should keep up that working out in the morning. That always makes me feel better during the day. Congrats on being so productive.
FYI, i havent been taking naps after work, but I have been in bed by 8 every night. I do love to sleep
Post a Comment