Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 1449

Last week I took a long weekend and headed back to Arkansas! Luckily I got to spend a few days in Little Rock along with heading up to Fayetteville for the Arkansas vs. Ole Miss game. The weather was horrible (two lightening delays made it a 5+ hour game), but it didn't kill our good times one bit! Before I left for Fayetteville on Friday, I got to have lunch with all my Little Rock girls and many of their babies. Lots of pregnant ladies among us. It was so much fun, but sadly I didn't get any pictures from it. Friday night I got together with my college besties to see Pat Green at our favorite, George's Bar. It was a blast, and I miss all of my girls so much! And of course, we had a DC reunion at the stadium house all weekend, but sadly no pictures from that either! It was a great weekend though, and here's the little I did document.















No comments: