Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 1498

It's 12 Days before Christmas, and I thought it would be fun to feature the 12 wish list gifts any girl would love...me included!

Day 1: Marc Jacobs Crossbody Handbags

These bags are really the perfect gift for an big city girl! With all the walking that we do, Crossbody bags are the perfect handbag...they are more comfortable and accessible than a shoulder bag, and are the perfect size (not too big, not too small) to transition into the best going out bags for night. Oh, and did I mention the feel of his leather bags? Like buhtah!

There are a few that I absolutely adore, but any would be fabulous gifts!

'Classic Q - Natasha' Crossbody Flap Bag



I have been searching for a great black purse for years now, and this black leather bag is gorgeous! The gold zipper and hardware is a spot-on trend this season.

'Totally Turnlock - Percy' Crossbody Bag



Although this red number is a bit smaller than I'd prefer, the tomato red color is just adorable...and perfect for any Razorback game day. I'm thinking New Orleans, Sugar Bowl...perfect accessory.

'Classic Q - Little Ukita' Convertible Crossbody Bag



This bag is my absolute favorite, but it is sold out everywhere in all my favorite colors. Ideally I would want this in first black, then red and third camel, but if I had to chose from what is out there, the midnight blue color is gorgeous! Hands down, the Classic Q Little Ukita is the perfect crossbody bag!

Happy Hunting!

No comments: