Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 1532

Well I must say, I was somewhat disappointed by the women's fashion this year at the Golden Globes. I thought many were just boring and predictable, and most hair was just not right. There were some obvious risk-takers (January Jones and obvi Helena Bonham Carter), but for the most part, the dresses were very conservative. Regardless of the overall snoozefest, there were a few ladies who I thought looked Ah-mazing.

My favorite of the night:
Eva Longoria in Zac Posen



Wow, now that's the way to bounce back from a philandering husband. Even though the dress is still somewhat conservative, she looked smoking hot.

Close runner-up:
Anne Hathaway in Armani Prive



I'm intrigued by the nod-to-Dynasty gown, and thought she looked fantastic in it. The color was fantastic on her, and her hair and accessories were perfection.

Other great looks of the night:
Kyra Sedgwick in Pucci



Mila Kunis in Vera Wang



Emma Stone in Calvin Klein



Dianna Agron in J. Mendel

No comments: