So then I decided to hack up some pictures via Photoshop, but sad to say in the 6 years since I've used Photoshop in college, I've lost all knowledge of the program, so that didn't work either.
Regardless, since I did all this work for nothing, I'm going to need you all to vote on the celebrity hair you would most want to see me in. Sad to say the Sarah Palin and Cindy McCain versions got cut from the options, but I never looked good as a Republican anyway. Just a little to hippie glam for that.
So here are your choices...I'm going to need everyone to vote on style and color because I need to see my favorite hairdresser/aunt's BFF Carey soon!
Oh yeah, so this is me (a few years ago, but it's all I have on my work computer). Now close your eyes hard and imagine...

1. Cindy Crawford. I always seem to bring in pictures of her--so amazingly beautiful.

2. Alessandra Ambrosio. Not sure I want that blonde, but I love the style.

3. Eva Mendes. Isn't she gorgeous? Again, the first shot is too blonde, but I love her side swept bangs.


4. Salma Hayek. Again, gorgeous, and I really like her dark color.
5. Amy Winehouse. Just kidding, but this may in fact be my Halloween costume this year.

What do you all think? Votes and other suggestions are greatly appreciated.
8 comments:
Ok, I vote for dark chocolate color and I like the style of either Cindy Crawford or Salma Hayek. Don't forget to post new pics of the do!
I like the color and side bangs on the 2nd EVA mendes pic! But I think you can do darker too if you wanted to.
Salma Hayek! Love the style and the darkness. I know you won't be quite that dark, but hers is my fave. I wish I could grow my hair out!!!
Salma for sure! It would look great on you!
Hi Shawna,
Wow, did I ever need to discover your blog tonight. I found you through Kelly's blog. I just want to thank you for being so open and free with your feelings about the loss of your dad and the struggles of everyday life.
I am 34 and I just lost my dad from a massive heart attack on May 23rd. My daddy was a coach like your dad. My dad coached high school basketball in a small southern town for over 30 years. He was a small town hero and was my hero. I hurt every single day and am inspired to know that life will get better by reading your blog.
Thank you for this wonderful blog! I will check back often : )
I like the Salma Hayek pic too! Love the color and the style! It would look awesome on you!
i like eva #2 or salma...darker would look good but so would the side bangs and luxurious ponytails.
I vote for the salma hayek! you look great with that color hair & you have similar facial features so it's my #1 vote!!
Post a Comment