Should have learned my lesson, but no...I had to risk it and eat bad. Not too bad really, just not as I should. A bit of fudge today, a few tortilla chips on Wednesday, some bread with dinner last night. Geez, it's the holidays! As long as I just have a bit of this stuff, I should be okay, right? I was wrong, and it hit me today...boy did it hit.
A month of relief was fantastic, but I think today has finally told me that I really can't eat many foods anymore. I've been progressively feeling worse all week, but just brushed it off to the extreme stress I've been under at work. It's been quite ridiculous, and I've been avoiding bitching about it because really no one wants to hear about it, so that's all I'll say. I am just so ready to fly home in just 5 days for Christmas!
You all have no idea how excited I am to get back to Little Rock! It'll be a busy time with Christmas and the wedding and everyone I hope to see and spend time with...busy but fantastic! There's no place like home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment