Off to Little Rock in the morning...I can't wait! There really is no place like home (and no place like that which you don't have to work for 2 weeks). Since I was sick again this past weekend, the past two days has been a race after work to get things done. I'm trying to finish the last of my packing here in a second, then off to run two more errands before I leave.
It's funny though, the past few weeks, I was so inundated with work that I have really not been much into the Christmas season. Other than the one day of decorating, I have not had that holiday cheer that I usually get right after my birthday.
Maybe it was my limited budget for presents, or the madness at work, or just the lonliness of this big, cold town when the nights come early, but something has just not been right. However, as soon as the bell hit 5:00 on Monday, I was out the door and skipping to the Christmas beat.
Next post will be from Arkansas! So, so ready to get home. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas with you loved ones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Are you ever going to blog again??????? :)
Post a Comment