Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 798

I'm back! Okay, I got in serious trouble for being gone for almost three weeks, and I do seriously apologize for that. A lot has happened in the past three weeks. My beautiful baby sister Lindann is now Mrs. Richard McNeil Day, and I couldn't be happier for her and my new brother-in-law!

The time after Christmas, leading up to the wedding was seriously high stress and non-stop. My family did the entire wedding...food, flowers, programs, etc...and I never realized how much work it would actually be. It was seriously intense at times, but all came together perfectly and the night was so much fun and so beautiful!

Since then, I have been working non-stop. With the start of the 111th Congress, Inauguration next week and this week's back-to-back-to-back Presidential Cabinet nomination hearings, I haven't had much time at all to myself. On top of that, I was sick all last week...turns out I had a sinus infection...but now that I'm on an antibiotic I am feeling much better.

So that's more or less been my last three weeks. Busy, busy bee, but it's a great time for me right now...so much excitement past and pending.

When I get pics of the wedding, I'll make sure to post them...ditto for the up coming week. And I promise, I'll start getting back into the blogging groove again in this new year.

No comments: