November 8, 2006...the day my father passed away. 440 days later, I started this blog as a tribute to him, a venue to pen my thoughts and an avenue for growth.
Arkansan by birth, Washingtonian by choice. An eclectic, outgoing, buxom brunette, who's part hairspray loving hippie and part tomboy Southern belle. In other words, a tangled up mess of a good time!
4 comments:
I have a strange feeling the only words that came out of your mouth were "don't be tardy for the party"! Looks like so much fun!
Love it!! I gotta say, I'm still a big fan of the Ugly Betty costume. Classic. Oh, and Maria looks hilarious as Lady Ga Ga!
LOL! Wow is all I can really say!
dude. that costume rocks. seriously, this one might take the cake, and you have had some awesome ones in the past. seriously, too funny! love it!
Post a Comment