Saturday, October 31, 2009

Day 1090

It really is a tough race for my heart which I love more: Halloween or Christmas. Really tough decision.

Christmas is all about family and faith and being with the people you love the most. Good food, cozy conversations on the couch and if you're lucky, maybe even a bit of snow.

But Halloween, it's all about the wild side in you. Being someone else for the night, whoever you want to be. It about adventure and mystery and having too much fun with friends. Love me some Halloween, and I have the costumes to prove it.

Remember Preggo Britney Spears?



Or how about Ugly Betty?



And a blast from the past: Foxy Cleopatra?



So yeah, I'm sort of an idiot, but at least I have fun doing so. And this year is no different. My original costume was Rachel Zoe.



Who, you ask? Exactly, which is why I had to make a game day switch. Rachel Zoe is a uber-celebrity stylist and has a reality show on Bravo called "The Rachel Zoe Project". And I am a bit obsessed with the drama (and the clothes)! But I got tired of explaining to everyone who she was, so I backed out.

Which leads me to yet another Bravo reality TV star: Kim from Real House Wives of Atlanta.



An over-the-top blonde (fake) with too much money (from Big Poppa, her married sugar daddy) and an aspiring singing career (minus any bit of talent or voice). What could be more fun than that? Let the ridiculousness begin!

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Meredith Woodruff said...

Get some pictures of yourself in here asap! I can't wait to see:)!