Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 1167

I don't really care about who wins what at the Golden Globes tonight. I mean, there are my favorites for sure, but I honestly haven't really seen many movies or watched a lot of television this year to be too invested.

So why am I watching? The fashion, duh! The stars are dodging raindrops on the red carpet tonight, but that didn't stop them from dressing to the nines. There were so many amazing looks of the evening, but I picked a few favorites below.

And I should mention, many of the actors and actresses at the Golden Globes will be donating this evening's attire to Artists for Peace and Justice for an online auction beginning next week on eBay, where 100% of the profits will benefit the Haitian relief.

And now, my best dressed favorites are (drum roll please)...

Olivia Wilde in Gucci



Um, wow, AMAZING! She is just stunning, really. I need that dress immediately and the body to go in it.

Sofia Vergara in Carolina Herrera



I mean, she is absolutely gorgeous to begin with, but this dress just worked for her tonight. It hugs her curves exactly as it should. Love it and love Modern Family!

Marion Coutilliard in Christian Dior



Gorgeous. So French, so fabulous. Always stunning.

Courtney Cox in Victoria Beckham



I need to look that good in my 40s...what am I kidding, I need to look that good now at 30. She is definitely the Cougar I aim to be!

Jennifer Aniston in Valentino Couture



Jennifer Aniston always looks amazing. She's the classic, All-American girl and never disappoints. But tonight, she really wowed in this dress!

**I had to come back and amend this list to add some more amazing looks...there were just too many to name, but here are a few more.

Jane Krakowski in J. Mendel



I couldn't find this photo last night, but this is one of my favorite dresses of the night! I love purple, and this color looks amazing on her. The one shoulder was a big trend of the night, as was this color, but this was my favorite of them all.

Drew Barrymore in Atelier Versace



At first look, I was a bit unsure of this dress, but the more I looked at this, the more I fell in love with it. The dress is a bit daring, but that's what I love about her. Drew looks amazing...her hair, her skin, and this color looks fantastic with her coloring. Drew, welcome to my list.

Penelope Cruz in Giorgio Armani Privé



I had to add her, because although it wasn't my favorite dress of the night (but still very, very pretty), Penelope wins my award for the woman I always want to look like. Perfection, always, and once again, she showed the world what a Hollywood star really is. Amazingly beautiful.

And of course, we can't forget the dashing men. Gentlemen, this is how you wear a tux...

Gerard Butler in Dolce & Gabbana

1 comment:

Sarah Bussey Adams said...

I totally missed it. Oh well. Miss you sweet friend. When are you coming back in town? Call me when you have time to talk. Nothing new here.