Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Day 623
Not much to report. Still packing. Still not feeling so hot. Not sure why I can't shake this sickness, but I am guessing the stress and pressure of the move is wearing me down. Good news is, my aunt gave me a half day Elizabeth Arden spa package for keeping the kids while they were in Europe, and I intend to take full advantage of it as soon as I'm all settled in and the Senate goes into August recess. Ahhh...my muscles are aching for that massage already, and my toes, fingers and face is in desperate need for that TLC too. Need that day to get here fast. This week has already been a long one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope you get to feeling better! Can't wait to see pics of the new place once you get moved in!
do you like iced tea at all? lipton makes this new raspberry white tea in the "to go" packets that you can put in your water...they are full of anti-oxidents, and they really give me a boost when i don't feel so hot. maybe those could be helpful to get your through the move and end of session? i think they come in packs of 10 or so? i cannot wait to see the place when you get settled. xxoo!!
Hope you feel better soon! Have you ever tried emergen-c (or something like that?). It is this stuff you mix with water, and Patrick swears by it! Actually, I think he is addicted to it!!! That spa day sounds fabulous! You deserve it:)!
Post a Comment