And so that was my adventure yesterday, enough so that by the time I got home to shower, I was completely and utterly exhausted, thus abandoning my friends and chance for a social life this week in order to crawl in my bed and watch the Razorbacks from my biscuit. Boy oh boy, what a game day it was!
I forgot to bring my good camera, but these shots of the day were from my Blackberry. Not so great, doesn't zoom, so I couldn't get any pictures from a few games. I had to share though...aren't my substitute babies just so adorable?
Game 1: Jack's rec soccer. I'm telling you what, the kid has serious talent. He'll be a contender one day, mark my word.

Valeri in her travel soccer uniform. Isn't she a doll? She's getting quite good too; played goalie and didn't let a single ball get through!


Last game of the day: Jack's machine pitch baseball. Two hours of pure torture, but he is pretty darn adorable in that uniform. He's playing catcher...look how teeny tiny he is...and the only kid who properly took his stance correctly. Skills, I'm telling you.

Let's go 14! What a gorgeous Fall day to play soccer mom!

Probably a good idea I didn't make it out last night, because I have a lot to do today and a VERY busy week next week.
Today: returns to IKEA (located in Maryland) and Home Depot (located in Virginia), Michael's (Virginia) for some framing, Target (Virginia) for some necessities, grocery store (DC), bank (DC), laundry day (home) and have to get a workout in (Although all this running around could count as a workout, right? At least my driving arm gets one).
Monday: Morning workout. Dry cleaners. Hopefully start Democratic and Republican Convention history project. After work, Arkansas feature charity pitch to Taste of the South Committee (Please cross your fingers and say a little prayer for this one, our charity, Arkansas Rice Depot, is amazing!).
Tuesday: Morning workout. Continue project plus many Committee hearings plus policy luncheons. After work, Allman Brothers and Widespread Panic concert. Box seats. Super fun!
Wednesday: Sleep last night off a bit. Still on project. Lunch workout. Work late night. Possible final markup vote for the Senate Finance Committee's Health Care Bill, which means steal glances at my hot lobbyist crush and try my hardest to work up the courage to say hello (that's a whole other story kids).
Thursday: Morning workout. Finish up project. Hopefully finish up Defense Appropriations bill. After work, haircut. Packing. Early to bed.
Friday: Early to rise...heading home to Arkansas!
Off to get my day started!
1 comment:
How long are you going to be home? Miller and I would love to see you!!!
Post a Comment