Alas, progress was made and I'm just glad that now it is all done correctly.
Monday, November 14, 2011
Day 1833
Two electricians, five hours, three dead outlets and ten holes in my wall/ceiling later, and the electrical work in my kitchen is NEARLY done. That's right, we're not finished yet. Once again, my kitchen electrical work was completely not up to code. Three outlets had to be moved, and somehow the original wiring was so convoluted with what breaker went to which part of the unit that they had to totally rewire half my condo. I mean, who puts the bathroom, oven and living room all on one breaker? Oh, that's right. The people who built my building did. Did I mention that my walls are made of cement and plaster? Can't wait to get that bill from the electrician.
Alas, progress was made and I'm just glad that now it is all done correctly.




Alas, progress was made and I'm just glad that now it is all done correctly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment