I'm seriously in love with my new oven. Five, count them, five burners.
Dishwasher and refrigerator. I'm not actually the biggest fan of the fridge, but it was all I could get to fit in my that super tight space...not too many 28-inch width fridges to choose from. But both are energy star, which was important to me, and the Bosch dishwasher is pretty bad ass. Funny what gets this girl excited these days...isn't it fun being a grown-up?
This shows how they are building the cabinets all the way to the ceiling. There is actually a vent on top of the tall pantry cabinet, and they are building it out with a grate on the front to match the cabinets.
Here's the rest of it so far. Bottom cabinets are all in, minus the fillers to fill in the spaces and obviously the doors and knobs.
Today was honestly the first day that I have been excited about this whole project...just what I needed to finally getting me feeling better. Bonus is that half the boxes in my living room are gone, so I can actually clean up a bit and get some of the dust out of here. Finally, I'm seeing a light at the end of the tunnel and am so excited for the final product!
No comments:
Post a Comment