Sunday, January 27, 2008

Day 445

Dinner last night was soooo yummy! If any of you out there decide to come my way, I'll for sure take you to Neyla. That's one thing I love about this city...there's always a new discovery to try out. I did, however, drink one too many glasses of wine and woke up so sick this morning. I just can't hang anymore!

Finally, I crawled out of bed this afternoon to get my hair cut. Trimmed actually, I'm trying to grow it out really long. Like half-way-down-my-back long. It just doesn't seem to want to grow any longer. I really want it to get super long for my sister's wedding, so I have a year to get some miracle grow on this head.

My baby sister, Lindann, is getting married on January 3, 2009. Her finance, Neil is just a fantastic guy, and we're all so excited to welcome him into our family. He and dad had a special bond, and I really do see a lot of dad in Neil. I guess what they say is true--we really do fall for a man like our fathers! Well, at least Lindann did. As for Marissa and I, time will tell.

Neil, thanks for loving Lindann like no one else could! I know that dad will be looking down with a smile on his face when his baby girl becomes Mrs. Lindann Day.


Marissa, Lindann and I

1 comment:

Meredith Woodruff said...

That is a really good picture of all of you! I'm glad your dinner was good, but sorry you woke up sick! Damn wine:)!!!