Saturday, August 23, 2008

Day 654

So it's 10:30ish here in Denver, but I have not adjusted to this time zone yet, because I'm feeling my 12:30 AM DC time and am hurting for my bed. It probably didn't help that I woke up at 6:30 AM this morning and couldn't get back to bed.

We had a busy day today, but I did manage to take some pictures to share. I regret to say that the lighting isn't that great on my Pepsi Center pictures (where the first three nights of the Democratic National Convention is being held); with all the television, LCD and spotlights, I just couldn't get my camera to adjust right. I'll talk to some photographers this week hopefully and see if I can fix this.

Here's some pics of the inside the Pepsi Center...before all the madness has arrived.

Me in our press stands. We have to have credentials around our neck everywhere we go...media tents, Pepsi Center, even at parties tickets are essential, so expect to see these credentials and tickets around my neck for the next few weeks.



View from the other press stand.





John Legend's band during pre-Convention rehersal.



Birds-eye view of the venue.



Late night at Coors Field...taking it easy tonight.



Also, just got an email that CNN confirmed Obama picked Sen. Joe Biden of Delaware as his VP running mate. I must say, I am a bit surprised about this one, but I think it will be a good fit. Biden is a smart man with a lot of experience. Should be interesting to see what the country thinks. Just thought I'd break it to you all first...

No comments: