Two pieces of terrible news came my way today, and I ask you all to please keep the following in your thoughts and prayers tonight. The first is that a co-worker's wife passed away yesterday. She had breast cancer and was doing really well, but developed a blood clot and passed away very suddenly. She was young, and leaves behind her husband and three young children. Please keep them in your heart and prayers as they mourn their loss.
The second came a few minutes ago...a family friend here in DC also has passed. The details are complicated, but please keep them in your thoughts and prayers as well. It's all just awful--he has a wife and four children that he left behind.
News like this just makes me wonder why things like this happen. I know I'll never have that answer, so all I can just do is pray that those who lost loved ones will hold on to the good times and the love they shared and remember that there are people to hold their hand and walk with them through the hard times to come. News like this just breaks my heart, because I know how heartbreaking it really is. God, please be with them all tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sorry to hear this horrible news! They are lucky to have you as a friend to help them through this difficult time. I will keep them in my prayers.
I am so sorry to hear your news. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.
Shawna,
I am so sorry to hear this horrible news. I will be praying for all of them. Love you.
Sarah
Post a Comment