I couldn't be prouder of my sisters right now. Marissa and Lindann both were filmed in a commercial for the Arkansas Prostate Cancer Foundation, which will start airing around the state soon. It took a lot of heart, strength and courage to be able to stand in front of the camera and say what they did, and I am so happy to say that I am a Blair girl today. Below is the clip:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I bet they are making him just as proud!
Shawna, this took so much courage and strength for them to do, just as you said. You should all be so proud. Love you!
Oh Wow! I have tears in my eyes! Thanks for sharing. Loves!!!
What a great thing the girls did! I am so very proud of them!
The Blair women have always shown stregnth and courage, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment