Saturday, February 16, 2008

Day 466

It's amazing what a little retail therapy can do for a girl. I like to call what I did today my contribution to reverse America's recession. I contributed my own stimulus package today. Ahhhhhhhh, I feel good. New makeup, new work clothes, new fun clothes and most importantly, new shoes. Much better now.

By the way, the Big Head Todd show last night was awesome! We had so much fun and I realized then just how much I miss seeing live music. I'm going to start going to shows more often.

Tomorrow I'm off to church in the morning, and to run errands all day. Hopefully I'll find a new camera tomorrow so I can start posting pictures again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shawna,

Thanks for adding my designs blog to your blog. However, just within the last day, I have started switching over to my BRAND NEW designs website. Take a look at it: www.teebowsdesigns.com & if you like it, replace the Designs By Robin with Teebow's. Thanks a bunch!

StaceyF said...

Hey honey! I am so glad that you had such a fun weekend!