I'm super tired again after a long night tonight, but since I was so lame last night, I thought I'd at least fill you all in on the Bon Jovi concert tonight.
Let my sum it up by say this--they were AWESOME!! Of course, they saved the best for last...my favorite, "Living on a Prayer". I would have paid the money I did just to hear that song over and over again for 3 hours.
What else: Jon Bon Jovi--HOT! Richie Sambora--EVEN HOTTER!! Our seats--FANTASTIC!!! First level, directly in front of the stage. Our concert neighbors--So FUN! We had a big group of middle-aged women behind us that were singing and dancing and having the best time. That'll be my friends and me to Dave Matthews in 20 more years. So great. Actually, 3/4ths of the fans there were middle-aged women. We couldn't decided if some of them were in costume, or still living in the 80s. Whoa...that's all I can say about some of the styles sported there tonight.
They sang everything we wanted to hear. It was just so, so much fun. Sadly, I didn't get any pictures. I was super scared to try and sneak my new camera in my purse, and of course, I was pretty much the only person in the venue without a camera. Oh well. It's one show I'll never forget!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, I am seriously so jealous!! I saw Bon Jovi a year or two ago and I swear it was the best concert ever!! But you're right... we will all be at a Dave Matthews concert in not so many years dressed as jokes to everybody else! But we'll always know that booty pants and XXXL function t-shirts are still cool to wear, right?! Love and miss you!
Sounds like so much fun. I can't believe that you think Richie Sambora is hotter than Jon Bon Jovi. You are smoking. I am super tired today too. I wish it was because I had been up partying at a concert, but it is just because I couldn't sleep. Boo hiss. I did get your message and need to call you back. We need to catch up. Sorry I am so slow.
I am so jealous; I heart Bon Jovi as well. I love some of his new ballads; he is definitely bringing back 80's rock. Niz work on posting post-concert; let rock live on forever in your heart.
Post a Comment