It was one of those days. One of those long, dragged out, I-hate-my-job, crisis-of-faith type of days. One of those days where you wish you could just click your ruby slippers and go home. I even had to turn to the classical station on the ride home from work...it was that bad. Classical music...I love it! It eases my mind and puts me in a better place. It gets me focused, calms me down and soothes my soul. That's what is playing on my iPod right this second. I need to settle down some more before I head off to bed.
The classical music, it did the trick, because I had an epiphany on the drive home tonight. All day, I was thinking about where I wanted to be and what I wanted to accomplish in my life. What was important to me, and what I could do without. It was frustrating me that I wasn't where I want to be. I just felt stuck-in-a-rut. Then I realized, if I want to get somewhere, I've got to get on my feet and start moving. No time like now to take a step forward in life. Enough procratinating Shawna! From now on, I'm just going to get it done.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment