Almost, but didn't forget about writing tonight. Right now, I'm watching "Love Story" and drinking a glass of wine. So tragic, but so great. I love this movie, cheesy as it is. I think I must just have the idea of ideal love...ideal, but messy and inconvenient and tough. Such a great movie. So real and so right. Must be the girl in me, but every time I see it on I can't help but watch it.
Truth. I am idealistic and rightous and non-sensical. But I do believe in the real deal, and once I figure out that is for me, I'm in, heart and soul.
I'll let you know when I get to that point. For now, I'm off to sleep and hope for good dreams.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know I love Love Story! Have you ever watched Oliver's Story, I think it was made about 8 years later. Not as great as the first but still a good movie.
Post a Comment