All settled in for a nice evening debate. I watched the last Democratic debate and am very interested to see what guns Hillary will pull out tonight. I'm not as invested in this election as some of my collegues, but it is my job to learn as much as I can about the candidates and the election cycle and trends. It's even more interesting to me that the major players in this election are all Senators; an odd reality that our future President will be someone that, for the past 1 1/2, I've watched work day after day. I even rode in the elevator with Senator Obama once, just him and me. Unlike some other Senators, he actually struck up a conversation with me. And this was way before he was running for President. But I suppose my reality isn't the norm.
One thing I can relay to you all, from watching these candidate work each day, is that they are all very smart, strong and capable leaders. This should be an interesting summer for me.
On another note, good news...my sister Marissa got into Physical Therapy school last week and her boyfriend, Daniel, got into Law School today. Congrats to both of them! Lindann is finally home from her month-long stint auditing chicken farms in Ohio and Iowa. Welcome to the real world Lindann! Ha, I loved hearing her stories of working on the farm. Who would have thought Arkansas would be so metropolitan in comparison?
Mom has been studying nonstop for her boards to officialy be a licensed registered nurse. Her test is next Tuesday, so everyone say a little prayer for her!
You know the other day when I hoped that dad was looking down and proud? Well, I know that he is very proud of my sisters and mother for all they have accomplished in the past few years! And I'm very proud of them too!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Your Dad is VERY VERY proud of all 4 of his girls. You have all accomplished so much.
Congrats to Marissa and to Daniel! And good luck to Miss Mary Dawn on her boards next week! She will do awesome!
Oh how wonderful! Congrats to everyone.
Please tell your sister, if she plans to come back to AR, to call me. Seriously. We might have some work for her. You may have never expected this to come from your blog, but auditing chicken farms is exactly up our alley!
L.
Wow! Congrats to all the Blair women! Good work! I know Paul is VERY proud of all of you.
Way to go Marissa and Dan! Will they be in AR for school or elsewhere?
Good luck to Mary Dawn...she'll rock it, I'm sure.
Don't forget - I'm expecting a big post on Bon Jovi!! Gotta live through you.
Post a Comment