Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 1186

Day 5 of Wonderful: Hunter Boots



If you all had any idea how long and hard I searched for these babies, you would understand my deep, unwavering love for these Wonderboots. They're pretty much sold out in my size everywhere they're sold in the whole country, except in hunter green (a color which I really, really did not want to buy). But by some divine intervention, after the third time I checked zappos.com, there they were, one of two left in my size in black. Lord Almighty, thank you!

Why are these boots so wonderful? Because they are the ultimate in rain boots, but the extra fleece lining makes them all-weather beauties. They are stylish, yet versatile, and wearable from Fall thru Winter to Spring...making them a must have essential in any woman's wardrobe. And hey, if I'm buying Wellies from anyone, it's going to be the British...some things they just know how to make.

But the best part...they arrived today, just before the snow started falling. Perfect timing. How wonderful are my new boots?

No comments: