Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 1209

Day 28 of Wonderful: Not Acting Your Age



Yes, that would be me last night, before I headed out to my friends' Jersey Shore themed party. If you haven't seen the show before, it's an MTV sensation about a group of ridiculous Italian-American kids who partied it up on the Jersey Shore last summer. I was dressed up as "Snookie", one of the main characters...and I must admit, I'm pretty sure I could have passed as her identical twin sister:



Anyway, it was all in fun, and very fun it was.

So today marks the end of my 28 Days of Wonderful, and I am so glad that I took on this project. I've learned a lot, but mostly that looking at the wonderful in life is the best way to live it. Sadly, this day did not end in wonderful. I found out that someone I trusted and cared for deeply betrayed my trust. But I did learn some very valuable lessons:

1) Always trust your gut.
2) Always trust your girlfriends.

As for that asshole, I can do so much better and deserve so much more than you. I suppose it's wonderful that I've finally learned now what I should have learned long ago. And it's wonderful that I've decided to finally get you out of my life.

1 comment:

marissa said...

you look just like her, except that she is 4'10". Also, you need to learn how to do back handsprings. She likes to do those in the club while wearing a thong and skirt. thanks again for my wonderful b-day present. i'll have your necklace back soon. this time unbroken - keep your fingers crossed