Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 1204

Day 23 of Wonderful: Birds a Chirping



This is what I am so ready for...the flowers blooming, the birds out singing in numbers. You know what? It may not be as far away as I had thought. Today, while leaving work, I was thrilled to hear not the stillness of the winter air but a few birds chirping. Be still my heart! The birds are back and singing! Spring will be here before we know it! Next up, melted snow and buds on trees. Praise the Lord, the sun is making it's way!

1 comment:

marissa said...

you should talk to mom about the chirping birds in the trees outside our house. well actually, you should talk to her about the taco bell fiber prune juice that they eat before they let it all out all over her car. nice image, huh? so is her car