Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 1190

Day 9 of Wonderful: Zoolander



I apologize for being a day late...I accidentally fell asleep before posting this last night.

What can I say...Zoolander is one of my all time favorite movies. It is so ridiculously stupid, and I love it. I can quote the entire movie and still laugh out loud at its idiocy...but it is such a guilty pleasure for me.

My aunt and uncle are both out of town this week, so I'm staying with the kids. Yesterday, Valeri and I decided to get out of the house while the snow was at bay and run a few errands. We went to my house first to pick up a few things...Scrabble, some clothes and some movies, and she discovered Zoolander...the VHS. Yes, that's how long I've carried it with me. So we went off to Target so I could finally upgrade to the DVD, and topped it off with some popcorn and hot chocolate to get ready to get snowed in all over again last night.

And boy did we ever. Wow, you should see how hard the snow is falling out my window right now. I feel a little stupid shoveling snow for two hours yesterday (although it's a great upper body workout), because it looks like I'm going to have to do it all over again tonight, once the snow stops again, in order to get to work tomorrow. They say another 2 feet is going to fall before tonight...I say it's quickly piling up to reach that.

1 comment:

marissa said...

did you finally get to break out the popcorn containers you won from bingo?
by the way, im trying to post everyday so that i can prove to you that i stalk your life