
I find it absolutely necessary for a woman to pamper herself every once and awhile, and what better day to do so than a Valentine's Day home alone. So after treating myself to a dinner of steak, pasta, red wine and vanilla ice cream with a big triple chocolate cookie for dessert, I felt it was in my best interest to turn off the television, turn on the classical music, and just soak. Sometimes a touch of relaxation is all you need to rejuvenate the soul.
2 comments:
Checking your days of wonderfulness has become as routine as checking my email. I appreciate your perspective and have always thought of you as someone with a good head on their shoulders. It's good to know that you are doing well! Just so you know, someone IS reading this and agrees with just about every word of it! Thanks Shawna!
What a nice Valentine's Day gift to yourself!
Post a Comment